- 3.5 ounces Artisan Tropic Naturally Sweet or Cinnamon Plantains Strips
- ¼ cup +1 Tbsp almond butter
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- ¼ cup chocolate chips divided
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Layer a 6.5 inch cast iron skillet or another round oven proof dish with half of the plantain strips.
- Drizzle the ¼ cup almond butter and then layer the coconut chips and half the amount of chocolate chips.
- Add the remaining plantain strips, almond butter and chocolate chips and then top with the marshmallows.
- Bake the nachos for 8-10 minutes or until marshmallows are melted and toasted.
- Serve immediately while hot.
Feel free to get creative and add some of your favorite treats. Top the nachos with more melted chocolate if desired.
“By Jessi’s Kitchen”