- 3 cups cinnamon plantain chips
- 5 oz marshmallows
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- In a food processor, grind 3 cups of plantain chips into small pieces. Set aside.
- In a small pot over medium heat, melt the marshmallows with the coconut oil until completely melted and combined.
- Remove the pot from heat and stir in the ground plantain chips until evenly combined.
- Spread the mixture out onto a greased/parchment lined baking sheet to desired thickness. Allow to cool before cutting and serving.
Recipe Developed by: Eli and Amalia from AIP Nutrition:
IG @AIPNutrition ~ www.aipnutrition.com ~ FB @AIPNutrition