Prep time: 10
Total time: 75 minutes
- 12 oz dark chocolate (Approximately 2 cups chocolate chips)
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
- 3/4 cup Artisan Tropic Sea Salt Plantains, chopped
- 1/2 cup freeze dried strawberries, chopped
- Flaky sea salt (optional garnish)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the chocolate to a large glass bowl and melt in the microwave or over a double boiler.
- Once the chocolate is melted mix in the cacao nibs, plantain chips and freeze-dried strawberry.
- Pour the mixture on the baking sheet and use a knife or spatula to spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle with a little salt if desired.
- Let the mixture set for 1-2 hours and then break the bark in to pieces.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
In a rush? You can let the bark set in the refrigerator or freezer to speed up the process.
Recipe developed by Jessica from: http://jessiskitchen.com