- 1 cup tigernut butter
- ½ cup coconut butter, plus extra for drizzling
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder (or carob powder)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ cup crushed cassava chips
- 2 tbsp coconut butter melted, for drizzling
- Line an 8X8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a microwave safe bowl, soften the coconut butter and tigernut butter on high for 30-40 seconds.
- Whisk in the salt and vanilla extract.
- Pour fudge into the lined baking dish and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until completely set.
- Meanwhile, make the frosting by blending together the a avocado and the cocoa (or carob) powder.
- Layer the tigernut butter fudge with the chocolate frosting and then cassava chips. Lastly, drizzle with the melted coconut butter.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.
Recipe Developed by: Eli and Amalia from AIP Nutrition:
IG @AIPNutrition ~ www.aipnutrition.com ~ FB @AIPNutrition