- 1 package fresh cranberries (12oz)
- juice of 1 lime
- ½ red onion
- 1 Granny Smith (green) apple
- 1 orange
- 2-3 jalapenos
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 T honey (optional)
- In a food processor pulse to combine cranberries and lime juice. Set aside in a serving bowl.
- Loosely chop red onion. Cut green apple, removing the core. Cut peel off the orange and cut into large pieces. Cut the stems off the jalapenos. Remove the ribs and seeds. Remove the cilantro leaves off the stems. In the food processor pulse to combine the onion, apple, orange, jalapenos, cilantro, garlic and honey (optional). Jalapenos can vary in how hot they are. Try adding 1 pepper at a time, tasting with each addition to ensure it’s not too spicy for your tastes. Add salt to taste.
- Stir all ingredients together in the large serving bowl and add salt to taste.
- Serve with Artisan Tropic Plantain Strips and enjoy!