- 16oz Frozen Spinach
- 2 cans of Artichoke Hearts
- 1 Cup Cashews
- 2 TBSP of Olive Oil
- 1TBSP of Garlic Powder
- 1 TSP of Onion Powder
- S1 TSP Sea Salt
4 Easy Steps. (Really it’s 3.) :
- Add Spinach and Artichoke Hearts in a Medium Sauce Pan and heat until spinach is completely thawed and artichoke hearts are warm
- Mix in the Tomato, Green Onion, Cilantro, Lime Juice, and Sea Salt.
- In Food Processor or Vitamix place Cashews and grind until it is flour. Add Olive Oil and blend until it is like creamy cashew butter.
- Add Seasonings, Spinach and Artichokes. Blend some more.
- Serve with Yuca Chips!