- 2 cans unsweetened coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 tsp vanilla (optional)
- 1 ripe banana, finely chopped
- 1 C pineapple, finely chopped
- 1 bag of Artisan Tropic Cinnamon Plantain Strips
- The night before stick the cans of coconut milk in the refrigerator. A few minutes before you make this dish stick your mixing bowl and beaters (from a hand mixer) into the freezer.
- Carefully open the cans of coconut milk without shaking them. Scoop off the cream layer from the top and place it in the chilled bowl. Use a hand mixer with chilled beaters on the low setting to mix the cream. It will probably break apart in chunks at first. As soon as the large pieces start to mix, switch to a high setting and whip the coconut cream until it forms peaks. This should only take a couple minutes. Mix in vanilla (if desired).
- Fold in pineapple and banana. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving. Serve with Cinnamon Plantain Strips and enjoy!
Recipe developed by Tiffany from www.wholefork.com