This recipe was created by Lauren of A Bright Moment Food and Travel Blog - Lauren is a food photographer, freelance writer and foodie! Her Blog offers delicious recipes from around the world, travel tips, restaurant guides and more…
Serves: 6 people
Time: 10 Minutes
- One 4.5 oz bag of Artisan Tropic Sea Salt Plantain Strips
- 1 cup Whole Milk Ricotta
- 3 tbsp of Honey
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp Fresh Thyme Leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh Mint Leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh Basil or Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Add the ricotta into a small blender or food processor with the honey, lemon zest, and salt. Blend until creamy and smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl. Stir in the fresh herbs. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Place the whipped ricotta in a serving bowl.
- Top with additional freshly chopped herbs, a drizzle of olive oil, and additional lemon zest (if desired). Serve with Artisan Tropic’s Sea Salt Plantain Strips! Enjoy!
Make sure to follow Lauren from @brightmomentco for more amazing recipe inspiration!