- 1 bag plantain chips
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
Salmon and Asparagus:
- 1lb asparagus, tough ends removed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil. divided
- 1 ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 4 individual salmon filets
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a blender or food processer combine the plantain chips, salt, garlic and paprika and crush the chips until you have a coarse meal. Set aside.
- Toss asparagus with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, ½ teaspoon of salt and pepper and place on the baking sheet.
- Place the four salmon filets on the sheet pan and sprinkle the remaining salt among the salmon and then coat them with Dijon mustard.
- Top the salmon with the plantain crust and press into the filets and gently brush with the remaining olive oil. Place lemon slices around the pan and on top of the salmon.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the salmon reaches your desired doneness.