- 1 lb ground chorizo
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced
- ½ red onion, sliced thinly
- 3 tablespoons chipotle mayonnaise
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 large bags of Artisan Tropic Cayenne Plantain Chips (4.5oz each bag)
- 3 fried eggs
- Fresh Cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a small baking sheet or 9×13 dish with parchment paper.
- Heat a skillet to medium-high heat and add the chorizo and break in to pieces with a spatula.
- Add the peppers and cook for another 3 minutes and then remove from the heat.
- Spread the plantain strips on the baking sheet and add the chipotle mayonnaise, chorizo mixture, red onion and salsa in layers.
- Bake the nachos for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and top with the fried eggs and serve immediately.
Prep time: 20
Cook time: 20