This recipe was contributed by Laura of Cook at Home Mom, a healthy food blog sharing mostly whole30, Paleo and Low Carb Recipes
Time: 10 minutes Makes: 12-15 sliders
- 1 bag Artisan Tropic Sea Salt Plantain Multi-Pack
- 6 cups vegetable stock
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 15 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1.5 cups black beans (about 1 15 oz. can, drained and rinsed)
- 1.5 cups kidney beans (about 1 15 oz. can, drained and rinsed)
- 2 cups corn kernels, fresh or frozen
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1.5 cup sliced kale, large stems removed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Top with (all optional)
- Sour cream or plain greek yogurt
- Dice the onion, bell peppers, sweet potatoes, and mince the garlic.
- In a large pot, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the garlic, onion, bell peppers, and sweet potatoes. Saute for about 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour in the vegetable stock and diced tomatoes. Stir in the seasonings. Bring the soup to a simmer, and allow it to cook for about 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the corn, beans, and kale. Simmer for about 5-10 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season to taste with more salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately, or allow the soup to cool, then divide it into 6 meal prep containers. Refrigerate until you're ready to reheat, then drizzle with a little sour cream, cilantro, and lime, and enjoy!