- 1lb. Raw Shrimp, diced
- 2C. Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 1C. Red Onion, diced
- 1/4C. Cilantro, diced
- Juice of 2 Limes
- Juice of 1 Orange
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Fill a medium sized pot with water and bring to a boil.
- Add the shrimp into the pan and cook for 2 min.
- Remove the shrimp from heat, strain and rinse with cold water.
- Once cooled, roughly chop the shrimp into small cubes.
- Place the chopped shrimp into a large mixing bowl with all other ingredients.
- Combine well and allow to marinade in the refrigerator a minimum of 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with Artisan Tropic Sea Salt Plantain Strips.