- Artisan Tropic Naturally Sweet or Sea Salt Plantain Strips
- Artisan Tropic Sea Salt Cassava Strips
- 1 cup shredded lettuce and or spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup Carolina style pulled pork, warmed
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1/3 cup goat cheese
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced *optional
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 lime
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and layer with a mix of plantain and cassava strips. Add lettuce, red cabbage, and green cabbage.
- Top with warm pulled pork, tomatoes, and goat cheese and then the red onion and jalapeño. Bake for 10 minutes or until the strips are warm and the cheese is melted and slightly golden.
- Garnish with green onions, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime juice. Serve warm.
Note: You can use any combination of Artisan Tropic strips that you like, but the contrast of sweet plantain and starchy cassava is a perfect match for the Carolina style pulled pork.