- 4 tablespoons butter or grapeseed oil.
- 1 small bag of Artisan Tropic Sea Salt Plantain Strips
- 1/2 of a medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 of a red bell pepper, seeded, deveined, and chopped
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 4 large Pastured Eggs
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 Avocado, cut into cubes
- Heat 3 tablespoons of butter or oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion, bell peppers, season with a good pinch of sea salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 4 minutes. Add the tomatoes and plantain strips and cook for another minute. Reduce the heat to low.
- Whisk the eggs with another big pinch of sea salt and pepper. Stir the eggs into the vegetables and let cook gently, stirring occasionally, until the eggs are just set. Stir in most of the cilantro and remove from the heat.
- Serve immediately garnished with the rest of the cilantro and Avocado.