Yields 10-12 cups
Prep time: 10
Cook time: 35-40
- 3 cupsrolled oats, regular or sprouted
- 2 cups coconut flakes
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts (almonds, pecans or walnuts)
- 1 4.5 oz bag Artisan Tropic Sea Salt Plantains, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup avocado oil
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl combine the oats, coconut flakes, nuts, plantains, chia seeds, cinnamon and salt and mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the oil, maple and vanilla and then pour over the dry ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Evenly distribute the mixture on to the baking sheet and press it together.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until granola is slightly browned and crispy.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes and then break apart the granola in small or large chunks. Store in an airtight container.