This recipe was contributed by Laura of Cook at Home Mom, a healthy food blog sharing mostly Whole30, Paleo, and Low Carb recipes
Time: 10 minutes Makes: 12-15 sliders
- 1 bag Artisan Tropic Barbeque Cassava Chips
- 1/2 lb. cooked, shredded chicken, about 1 medium sized breast.
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup homemade bbq sauce, homemade or store bought
- 2 Tablespoons diced red onion
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- Mix the warm, shredded chicken and bbq sauce together in a small bowl.
- Lay out the barbeque cassava chips on a platter or large plate, choosing the biggest and flattest chips. You can layer two chips if needed.
- Spoon 1-2 Tablespoons of the bbq chicken mixture onto each chip.
- Drizzle lightly with ranch, and sprinkle with red onion.
- Serve immediately.