- 20 Artisan Tropic Plantain Strips (Cayenne or Sea Salt)
- 2 tbsp. of Olive Oil
- 20 Shrimp
- 1 large Hass Avocado
- 1 Tomato- Sliced into 20 thin slices
- 1tbsp. of Lime Juice
- Sea Salt
For the shrimp
- Heat the olive oil over very low heat. Add the shrimp and cook until they are pink throughout. Season with sea salt to taste.
- Remove from the heat and reserve.
For the Guacamole
- Peel avocado and crush using a fork until it doesn’t have any lumps. Mix in the lime juice.
- Season with Sea Salt to taste.
- Place the sliced tomato on a plantain strip
- Spoon about a teaspoon of guacamole on top of the tomato on a plantain strip.
- Top with a cooked shrimp.
- Repeat for all 20 strips with shrimp.